Brass Foundry


  Clockhouse Community Centre

The walk is circular from Woolwich Arsenal Station
Travelcard zone 4
The fortunes of Woolwich have been linked to the Dockyard & Arsenal. The Dockyard was established in 1512 by Henry VIII and continued until 1869. The military presence grew from the 17th century, peaking in WWI but declining rapidly after 1945. The vacation by the MoD has provided great opportunities for the regeneration of Woolwich

Places for refreshments in central Woolwich. Firepower cafe on Arsenal site open 9:30-5 (Mon-Sat)

This walk is 3 miles path & pavement walking This walk takes in buildings of interest in central Woolwich and the Royal Arsenal site linked by a riverside walk which includes a new park. [Route & what to see]

[Additional Information]

[walks list]